Of New Semesters, New Beginnings and a New Me

      So I thought it was high time I started blogging after wanting to do it ever since I got into university. Let me just say that A LOT has happened to me the past semester. I admit I did go through one hell of a roller coaster but I believe I am starting to taste the fruits of my labor.
      Where are my manners, let me just give you a bit of information about myself (a.k.a let me indulge in my narcissistic ways just for a bit). My real name is ***** and I'm a student at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I hail from Sarawak which is better known as the "Bumi Kenyalang". I entered UM in 2017 and I'm currently doing my foundation in science here and hopefully I'll be pursuing my degree in Medicine (God knows where) in 2018.
     

      I can tell you s*** ton about the things I went through last semester but I'll probably end up making a new post about that because I kid you not, I have A LOT TO TALK ABOUT. Anyways, the main point of me making this blog is to well, start up my blog. I want to just have an outlet to express my thoughts and also a platform for me to improve my English proficiency because watching movies in lectures is not helping *ahem* 'not insinuating anything' *ahem*. 

      This semester I'm going to try to be a more wholesome person. Now I've uninstalled Dota 2 and Instagram (the 2 things which are poisoning my social and intellectual life), I can now focus on learning more things and basically improving my general knowledge. I feel like I am extremely lacking in this department so I have to start reading again and NO, a busy schedule is not an excuse not to read Muzza. Besides intellect, I also want to improve my physical fitness. I wouldn't be surprised if the US came to invade my college because there is so much oil in all the food here! It's ridiculous. I do walk a lot at campus but almost everything here is bathed in oil and also coated in Ghost Peppers, I hate the spice level here. I'll try jogging at least thrice a week and MAYBE just maybe I'll start doing simple strength exercises. Lastly, I have to start to learn to save money. One of the things I loathe about myself is that I am a huge SPLURGE. I have no idea why but I just feel like spending money whenever I get a chance too. Hopefully, with the help of my new budget book I made via excel, I'll save enough money to earn enough to maybe go on a holiday (Melbourne I'm coming back!). 

    Anyways, this time I'm going to change my mindset. It's so typical for people to make resolutions and then slowly forget about them. Well, I never was one to follow the status-quo so I'm going to make NEW RESOLUTIONS as I get through this semester. Hopefully this will be my "changing habit" as which helps me "grow up". 

       By the way, I hope that you readers wouldn't mind giving me constructive criticism to help my blog, be it in terms of content, language or format, anything that can help my blog and consequently me, become better. That's it for today, chao amigo and may peace be upon you.

Muzza
20/11/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical School at UM

PASUM: An Adventure to Shape Your Future

SPM Tips Which are a Year Overdue