The Finale which brought about New Beginnings

After a fast paced, "blink of an eye" kind of semester, I finally am faced with my final examinations at PASUM. Now that means I can update this blog, because I will find every other thing I can do except study for finals. Students amirite?


Legit me right now when I still have yet to study thermodynamics and electromagnetism 

Since my life in PASUM is about to end, you can expect me to ATTEMPT (ONCE AGAIN) to try to get this blog going and hopefully get my life in the right direction. I've eliminated what I believe to be the biggest thorn in my life (that's you Dota) and I do believe that I'm ready for change. After watching medical student vlogs like TheStrivetoFit and Jane and Jaddy, I really really really want to be like them.
You should really watch her if you intend to take medicine (Link down below)

Within this month, I'll try to post my experience as a  PASUMIAN batch 2017/2018. You'll be able to get a glimpse of what Hell felt like (well there are hellish parts but I won't deny I've had a good run in my foundation year). I'll also try to post that HIGHLY PROCRASTINATED study tip blog post and scholarship interview experience blog post. 

I think that's enough procrastinating for me, time to get those thermo formulas committed to memory and pray that I don't flunk my physics paper tomorrow. (I absolutely hate, despise, loathe physics with every inch of my body.....God help me tomorrow T.T).

I cannot describe to you how much I loathe physics

Hope you guys stay tuned because this is where the blog really begins ( I'm serious.....I hope 😅😅)
Muzza Wu

The Strive to Fit - The Strive to Fit 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical School at UM

PASUM: An Adventure to Shape Your Future

SPM Tips Which are a Year Overdue